- All women of the Warren County, Kentucky area at least the age of 22 are eligible for membership.
- Prospective members are required to attend two meetings prior to being voted in as a current member
- New members are required to attend new member orientation within one year of being voted in the club.
- Annual membership dues are $50.
- Each member should attend 5 of 11 regular club meetings held annually.
- Each member will serve on at least one Standing Committee
- Each member is required to adopt a number of ducks & volunteer their time at the Duncan Hines Festival
- Each member is required to donate $25, an item, or recruit participants for the winter fundraiser event
Membership – This committee should recruit new members, retain existing members and obtain club contacts by attending community events and using social media. The Membership committee will also recognize and reward club members, schedule monthly general meetings, guest speakers, and social events.
Development – This committee works within the community to strengthen club connections, brand name, and membership. Development will also advertise club activities and volunteer work to the community through use of various types of media. This committee will recommend and publish changes to bylaws and the annual member yearbook.
Special Events – This committee is responsible for planning special events and fundraisers for the club. Fundraising shall secure event sponsors and resources.
Community Service – This committee should lead the annual Coats for Kids event and the Community Improvement Project. Community Service will coordinate other volunteer activities to support women, children, and families in the community.